Partners’ income tax can place a significant burden on cash flow. Iceberg offer a loan facility that is specifically designed to spread the payment of income tax over the course of the year.
What is it?
The income tax loan account is a flexible way to spread the payment of your Firm’s partner’s income tax liability
What are the benefits to you?
- Flexible Funding Options
- You can choose to spread the cost of your firm’s Partners’ tax payments by means of loan advances in January and July, each repayable over 6 monthly payments.
- A Highly Competitive Fixed Interest Rate
- The interest is fixed for the term of each loan, allowing you to accurately budget and plan your firm’s cash flow.
- Additional Credit Facilities
- A loan from Iceberg is supplementary to any existing bank facilities that your may use.
- Payment made directly to HMRC
Iceberg will advance the loan directly to HMRC on behalf of your firm’s partners. We will ask you to upload details of the individual tax payments that make up the loan which we will send to HMRC at time of payment.
How to apply
To apply online, simply login here to get immediate access to your secure dashboard. Alternatively, call us on 01202 835035 or request a call back by clicking here.
Not already registered with Iceberg?
Registration is easy. To register, simply click here and enter your details. We will send an activation email which, when accepted, will give you immediate access to your secure dashboard and a range of Working Capital Solutions specifically designed for law firms.